This past weekend, my sister-in-law, her three kids, and my mother-in-law came from Texas to visit. Greg was in Texas hunting with his dad and some buddies, so it was just us girls and 6 kids under the age of 4 until the boys came home on Sunday!!! Whew!! The kids played so well together while us girls enjoyed visiting. They headed back to Texas today.
It's hard to believe Bryson turned 7 months yesterday! (He shared his "birthday" with our other son, Ruger, our 7 year old Weimerheiner)
- He drinks out of a sippy cup and loves green beans and peas.
- I keep thinking he will crawl any day, just hasn't mastered it quite yet.
- He loves his Jumperoo and will sit in it for hours.
- Loves his bath! He will stay and splash as long as you'll let him.
- Still very much a momma's boy. ( that's how I like it!)
We recently celebrated Rylee Kate's 2nd birthday here at the house. Our family and a few friends came over for pizza and cookie. Each kid decorated a pie pumpkin to take home, they turned out so cute.
My babies are growing so fast! Sorry about overloading you with all of the pictures!!