Chaney

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Rylee Kate

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Bryson

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Report as of 11:00 from momma

No big changes in B's status. He will have to have a blood transfusion which is really hard to hear as a parent. The nurses were great in reassuring M and G that this is very common and occurs to 90% of their babies at some point. M sounded scared and exhausted when we talked:(.

Today is a big day. The Dr.'s had kind of put B on hold in hopes he would get better over the weekend with little treatment. Today they are running the tests to show whether there has been improvement or not. So getting those echo results back will tell a lot I feel.

Please continue to pray for all of them. I will fill all of you in once I hear back from them this afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Greg and Melissa, This is Aaron's sister Sherry. You have such a beautiful family and I wanted to let you know that we are praying for your precious baby boy here in Killeen! My heart aches for you guys and I hope that Bryson will be at home with you all very soon!
    Love,
    Josh and Sherry Everett

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are in my thoughts every day! I know that God will heal B completely, but I know that it is an exhausting and rough time right now. I will continue to be on my knees for y'all. Is there anything I can do up here for you? Don't hesitate to text me if I can help in any way!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about your baby boy and I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying/believing for God to heal his little body completely.

    Blessings,
    Jill A. - Little Rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so glad to get the blog address. When Amy and Bryan's Kaden was in the hospital in Little Rock the Blog was a wonderful source of encouragement. I can simply say that God does do miracles! Our Kaden is such a proof of that and I will be praying for all of you. As a nurse, I can not tell you how impressed I was with the NICU in Little Rock. The quality of nurses and doctors caring for the babies was awesome. Bryson is in good hands physically and spiritually. May God Bless all of you. I know the blood transfusion is scary but that should increase his progress. You know those red blood cells really help carry the oxygen so you want him to have all he needs.

    May God Bless,

    Janice Hensarling

    ReplyDelete