Chaney

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Rylee Kate

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Bryson

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

24 hours after surgery

B had a good night last night. They said it was uneventful and he just snoozed. He is currently getting another echo and will update on that when we know something. They started him on 2 mLs of milk late yesterday evening to see if he can handle it and are planning on 4 mLs. He will get an abdominal ultrasound today so he will be off food from 10-2. He needs to get his intestines, kidneys, and liver going to help get rid of everything that he needs out. They lost his arterial line this morning and might be replacing it sometime soon. This is the easier way for them to pull blood and check blood pressure, so we guess they will put it back.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for a good night! Still praying!!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to here that "B" is doing better! We have let everyone here at Grand Meadows know what is going on, and you are in everyone's thoughts and prayers. Someone asks everyday, if he is doing better, and I'm happy that I can tell them yes. We send our love.
    Kara & Grand Meadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. G & M - We are still praying everyday for little "B" man. I am glad that he is doing better. Hey I have A LOT of hotel points with Holiday Inn and Hampton. Please let me know if I can offer any or ALL of my points for you all to be able to stay close to the hospital. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can help in anyway. SHAWN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,

    I am praying for you, your family and for sweet, Bryson. I spent six weeks at ACH with my Jack (as you know) and it is truly on of the best places on earth.

    You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    Love,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete