Chaney

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Rylee Kate

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Bryson

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

The H word

We talked to Dr. Fontanot today, Bryson is still doing well and all we are waiting for is for him to take all feedings orally and gain weight. HOME is in the near future! He is still breathing a little bit hard because of the holes in his heart. Dr. F said by the high pitch sound he heard when listening to Bryson's chest, the VSDs are closing. They also turned Bryson's flow on the oxygen down to 1 and it is still providing 21% air (atmospheric air). The air is just giving him a little boost, he is doing the work on his own.
Our doctor is off as of tomorrow and we will miss him. He is a very laid back, very knowledgeable man, that makes you feel good everytime you talk to him.
Please continue to pray for Bryson to make steady progress. God hears our prayers and we can all see that he is answering those prayers. Thanks again for all the support from our family, friends, and even strangers, we are so blest. Please know we do not take you for granted, we thank the Lord for you daily.
p.s. My battery died in my camera, but I will try and upload some pics from my phone soon.

8 comments:

  1. So glad everything is going well with Bryson. We continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers for Bryson to get stronger, for your family to return home and together, and for you to get rest and peace. The Lord is with us at all times so continue to draw strength from Him.

    Carmen, Liz and Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are ALL so ready for you to get back here! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see the little guy without all of the tubes and wires. I am so glad to hear that he is doing better. We will comtinue to keep you all and little Baby B in our prayers.

    Aldea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new blogger and first time commenter. Praying for your sweet one. I am excited to be an official blogger and not a lurker anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying you can come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I sure hope you all get to come home soon! Still praying! Laila is still running a temperature so I didn't want to get her out too much today. I'm so sorry I haven't visited this week. :( I've been praying constantly though.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was hoping that was the H word you were talking about...yay! Praying you are able to take that sweet baby boy home very soon!

    Praying...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can't wait to see baby B..he looks huge in the pictures!! We continue to pray daily for all of you and your return home with a health baby!! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete