Chaney

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Rylee Kate

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Bryson

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Progress

Bryson's Billirubin numbers have not come down enough for them to take the lights off him so he is still sun-bathing. The Dr. has lowered his nitric gas down to 2 from about 20 yesterday!! We are hoping you will be completely off of the nitric tomorrow!! His oxygen level is down to 37, when they are able to take the oxygen level down to 21, they will remove the respirator.
They will do another echo in the morning so keep praying the pressures have improved. We will not know the results of that test until probably tomorrow afternoon. Thanks again for all the cards, gifts, visits and prayers, we are so blessed to have so many that care.

4 comments:

  1. You probably don't remember me, Melissa, but I'm a client of Lindsay's (and a good friend of Alarie C., who is a good friend of Amber...the whole 6 degrees of separation thing).

    Anyways, I will definitely be praying for your sweet boy. And I'll pass along the word to our church as well.

    I'm so sorry that Bryson has had a rough start in life, but I know God is going to be with him through every second of this difficult time. Sending hugs your way!!!!
    Andrea (AJ) Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to hear that Bryson is doing better. Answered prayer and I will continue to pray for him and you and Greg. He is so adorable. You guys are constantly on my mind and in my prayers. Give him a kiss for me!
    I love you, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so happy to hear he's improving!! Just know you have so many thoughts and prayers with you here at home. We can't wait for him to come home! We're praying for a good report tomorrow. God bless all of you, and give baby B a hug for us!!
    Love you,
    Cassie & Cody

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many improvements!! I'm so happy to hear of the good news. I can't wait to see the little guy. Keep your heads up, you've got an army of prayers and love behind you!
    Still thinking of you,
    Anna and Clint

    ReplyDelete