Chaney

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Rylee Kate

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Bryson

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beautiful Day

What a beautiful day it has been! I stayed home with Bryson this morning while Greg and the girls went to church. We aren't quite ready to get him out around crowds yet. The dr. said B's immune system shouldn't be any weaker than any other newborn, but we just want to stay on the safe side. :)

Bryson is doing well. The only problem we've had is that he has made it a habit to throw up once a day for the past 5 days. It wouln't worry me so much if his gaining weight wasn't crucial. Other than that, he has been the best baby! He's so content.

He has been waking up only once at night, but I have tried to be good and wake him up at least one other time to eat. It's so hard to wake a sleeping baby! :) He is by far the best sleeper of my three babies. He has been awake almost the whole day with only a couple of cat naps. (One while his big sister Chaney held him). She is definitely a little momma, she begs to hold him.

We will go back to our pediatrician on Tuesday to make sure B is gaining weight. We pray for a good report. Please continue to pray for Bryson for many days to come.

3 comments:

  1. Still praying for B and your family. I'm so glad he's a good baby for you! And aren't big sisters the best! Can't wait to see more pictures.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Thank you Jesus!! that makes my heart :) i know you guy's heart is really smiling!!! Thanks for the update. I will continue to pray for God's will to be done in favor of his lil soldier Bryson:)
    God Bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so happy you all are home. I can't imagine what you have been through. I am so thankful for all the answered prayers and we will continue to pray for sweet Bryson! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete